Freedom from Energy Bills
You know where every penny of your
Operational Expenses go, except for that Black Hole
called your Energy Budget
Imagine having a wildly effective Strategic Energy Management Plan that:
- determines how efficient your facility is so that you have a basis for setting goals
- gives you a built-in building health tracker to identify inefficient equipment & reduce maintenance
- generates revenue on it’s own to upgrade building systems & add renewables
- clearly defines a 10 Year Sustainability Vision to increase profitability
- saves you 10-30% on your utility expenses in the first year, and doesn’t cost you a dime
1. DETERMINE EFFICIENCY OF YOUR FACILITY
Within a few hours you can send us all the info we need to accurately Benchmark your building’s energy efficiency through the EnergyStar Portfolio Manager and give you an EnergyStar Energy Performance Scorecard with your efficiency rating.
We’ll work with your utility provider to determine if there are funds available to pay for Metering and/or Feasibility Studies.
Utilizing low cost wireless cell-to-cloud based systems, we can monitor and break down all the energy used in your building in real time to determine inefficiencies and anomalies that can show faulty equipment and prevent downtime, and identify efficiency opportunities.
2. ONSITE PRE-PLANNING & ENERGY AUDITS, ENGINEERING & ANALYSIS
With your management team, we’ll discuss existing plans and past energy projects, and create an outline for a long-term Energy Management Plan. During the ASHRAE audit and/or Retrocommissioning Study we will access the all building systems and building envelope for use in Engineering. Behind the scenes Energy Engineering and analysis formulates a list of Efficiency, Conservation and Renewable options to be reviewed during the Energy Management Plan development meeting.
3. ENERGY MANAGEMENT PLAN DEVELOPMENT
During the second roundtable discussion with your Management Team, we will review all assumptions and the system and building opportunities available along with Investment/Payback models for each. Collectively, we’ll create a long-term strategy that includes projects, funding mechanisms, and milestones for each energy related opportunity identified that makes sense to implement into the overall EM Plan.
4. OBTAIN UTILITY VALIDATION & INCENTIVE APPROVALS, TURNKEY PROJECT INSTALLS
After we’ve laid out actionable projects, we’ll work with your utility provider to review proposed projects and obtain their validation on our energy reduction calculations and secure funding for slated projects. Once approved, you will receive a fund reservation letter towards those projects.
We manage every aspect of your energy projects including logistics, material management, subcontractors, incentives, and warranty. Your dedicated Project Manager will provide you with project timelines and updates as we start implementation.
What makes us unique as an energy services provider: