an ameren illinois industrial refrigeration retro-commissioning registered service provider
We are honored to be an approved RSP with Ameren Illinois, and pleased to offer our Energy Engineering and Retro-Commissioning Services to help you optimize and more easily maintain your refrigeration system.
HotWattEnergy is a registered Program Ally of the Ameren Illinois Energy Efficiency Program
What is a Industrial Refrigeration Retro-Commissioning (IR RCx) Service Provider (RSP)
- An RSP is a firm selected by Ameren Illinois to provide support to Industrial Refrigeration customers in the delivery of the Ameren IR RCx program
- A firm selected based on skills/experience in working with industrial refrigeration systems
What is the RCx program and how does it work?
We have a streamlined process to simply and easily help determine inefficiencies and remedy the issues at nearly no cost to you.
- This program is an excellent opportunity to have a Qualified Energy Engineer survey and inspect the efficiency level of your Refrigeration system
- Industrial Refrigeration Retro Commissioning incentives can defray 90% of the discovery phase cost for tune-up projects that have a simple payback period of up to one year.
- These projects are typically no-cost and low-cost energy efficiency measures that qualify for Industrial Refrigeration
There are 3 basic phases to the program:
- The Approval Phase – this includes a virtual walk through and Q&A to identify operational savings opportunities, our application to Ameren Illinois and their pre-approval that pays for up to 90% of survey costs for the Retro Commissioning study.
- Survey Phase – one of our Energy Engineers will assess your Refrigeration system in great detail to determine where the cost savings are.
- Implementation & Verification Phase – we implement low or no-cost measures with paybacks under one year to optimize your system.
Phase 3 measures typically pay for the remaining 10% of the study so that the entire cost of the Retro-Commissioning study as well as the simple yet effective system adjustments are covered by the program.
Summary of Benefits – your Refrigeration system gets optimized to reduce operational expenses and maintenance, you walk away with a list of energy projects for your facility, and you can use our Shared Energy Savings program to implement and pay for them.